Toxin Free.

1647, 4/7/2018

as I'm taking a break from studying for Microbiology Exam 4 a blog musing evolved in my mind. Muahahaha my mind is a big petri dish of mush.

Survey question dear readers,

How many of you hang onto negative comments for dear life? Analyzing and overthinking every careless whisper to intersect your ears.


I know I do.


Reader, why are humans like this? To magnify every insult and comment and discard the positive ones as if they are useless. And why do people wish to inflict so much pain on others?
Why are we so adamant on being accepted into the crowd of normalcy instead of striving to be the unique being God has created us to be? I have a theory.

Being different means becoming an outcast in a sense, trust me I can relate. It means reaching out to situations possibly alone because of what you believe in/ who you truely are.
And it's scary!
But why would you ever even THINK of following the normal route dear reader? Why would you live a life simply following the "herd mentality" and never shining for who YOU are called to be? Each person has been given unique gifts to display so why hide them?

Show off your weirdness, your quirks, yourself, show the real you! Not the 21st century poster child's personality.
Don't be afraid to be embarrassed, it's not something that goes away, embrace it.
(As I'm currently dancing in a booth in the cafeteria of my campus).
Live shame free and show people the REAL YOU! I've embraced this starting in 2017 and have people approach me telling me about how they're inspired by my originality and ask me how I do it.
Simply put?

I don't care. Judge me if you want, laugh as I dance in my booth to Hillsong but it won't affect me! I choose to live in uniqueness in a world of normalcy. Choose to be the Diamond among coals, show how you're different from the rest.
I CHALLENGE YOU; step out from the norm, do something in public you wouldn't normally do because of judgement.

And to the negative Nellys in your life ( The other half of this chat).

I like to keep in mind that if someone does put me down and hurt me mentally, it's because of one of these reasons;

1. They are hurting.
2. They are unwilling to accept you for who you are.
3. They are jealous of some aspect of your life.

This is why my beautiful/handsome audience, I am not quick to over-analyze hurtful comments. They can signify someone trying to evacuate the own hurt within their life or conceal the envy they carry. Hurtful comments often have a world of meaning behind them about the commenter.

And if it continues, dragging you down as if you feel like you're sinking to a place you cannot return from?

Cut them out.

Live your life toxin-free. Don't stand for people that bring you down or tolerate the insults. You only have so much time on earth, why not spend it with loving people who lift you up instead of tearing you down?

You are created to be unique, supported, and so loved for the wonderful human you are. So go live your life in difference of the pack, and don't hang on the debilitating comments.

-H



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.Radical Love.

Love Yourself.